Product Price :Get Latest Price
Features and Benefits:
|Single Piece Length||6 meter|
|Diameter||15 to 50 mm|
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks
- Most suitable for carrying drinking water – It is endorsed with most prestigious W.R.A.S. (UK) certification.
- Lightweight, easy and quick assembly
- Tough and rigid material – can withstand high pressure
- Simple and leak proof joints – 100% leak proof joints.
- Most suitable for carrying drinking
- Low thermal expansion
- Superior insulation properties
- High-quality standard and the wide range
- Maintenance free – Being free from rusting, pitting or scaling and galvanic or electrolytic corrosion and maintenance is minimal.
- Long life – Supreme Lifeline is designed to last for more than 50 years.
- Overall economy
Supreme Lifeline C-PVC, manufactured based on the world’s best Japanese material technology is the most ideal solution for hot and cold water. This system is suitable for water supply, water distribution and industrial application and has emerged as the best substitute to conventional G.I. piping system. Choice of the raw material and strict quality control imparts the high degree of reliability; as a result, Lifeline becomes the preferred choice of leading consultants, architects, builders, plumbers and quality conscious people across the country. This simple and easy to fit user-friendly, the high-performance system is equipped with many outstanding features and hence approved by WRAS, UK and MCGM. Product Specifications & Range:
Fields of Application:
- CTS Series :
- Pipes – 15 to 50 mm (½” to 2″) in SDR 11/13.5 as per IS 15778
- fittings – 15 to 50 mm (½” to 2″) in SDR 11 as per ASTM D 2846
- pipes & fittings – 20mm (¾”) & 25 mm (1″) in SDR 9 as per company standard
- IPS Series :
- pipes – 65 to 250 mm (2½” to 10″) in SCH 40 & SCH 80 as per ASTM F 441
- Fittings – 65 to 150 mm (½” to 6″) in SCH 40 / 80 as per ASTM F 438 / 439
Hot and Cold water distribution in residential, commercial and public projects, solar heater application, firefighting mains, Industrial applications, etc.